Skip to content

Theresa Burger Jewellery

October 22, 2010

When I saw Theresa Burger‘s designs I said to myself, yes, that is exactly the kind of jewellery I see myself wearing every day, the kind of accessories that would express my personality without overpowering it…

I do believe that the way we accessorize tells a lot about who we are.

Theresa Burger Jewellery

Having been always attracted to accessories that blend in naturally with my natural look, no wonder I fell in love Theresa’s Africa Rich collection.

Some of them are bold geometric shapes, others raw and untamed, Theresa created pieces that are both nostalgically rustic and familiarly urban. She mixes metals, wood and resin to add a contemporary edge to her organic designs. Theresa studied jewellery design and manufacturing in South Africa and has recently relocated to Kildare, Ireland. Good news for Dubliners – Theresa is displaying at Dublin Design Week together with other talented designers.

Theresa Burger Jewellery

Theresa Burger earrings

Theresa Burger rings

Theresa Burger necklace

6 Comments leave one →
  1. October 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Fantastic pieces! Love ‘em!
    X

2. October 25, 2010 9:32 am

Amazing one of a kind pieces. Best of luck with Design Week!

3. December 23, 2010 9:28 am

Hi girls! A campaign has been started to get the Irish Blog Awards Committee to have separate categories for Beauty and Fashion blogs this year. Can you please leave a comment on the below post to show your support? The more people we get on board, the better chance we have of a result!
    Thanks! :)

4. December 23, 2010 9:29 am

Hi WR A campaign has been started to get the Irish Blog Awards Committee to have separate categories for Beauty and Fashion blogs this year. Can you please leave a comment on the below post to show your support? The more people we get on board, the better chance we have of a result!
    Thanks! :)

5. May 23, 2011 10:52 am

these look so awesome!

6. July 1, 2011 11:49 pm

I just discovered your lovely blog. I’m just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own daily blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design.
    I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x